Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Corn Dom's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Exiro

Application for Corn Dom (Level 207), Royal Paladin.

Character Name: Corn Dom
Character Level: 207
Vocation: Royal Paladin

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I just come today 3/2/2020 From Relania
I come back Because some of my close Rls come back to the game and they have their chars here.

Also I had all my other chars at this world, so didnt was any big deal to me.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I'm a very old player,
My Acc its dated at : Dec 14 2003,
I really started to play at tje emd off 2001 and I used to rule my server for a "few" years
The serves was Danubia and I was vice leader of Bad boy's
Maybe someone might remember me from there, My Character was Lady Nas Exiro
Very active at forums and diplomatic stuff.

I used to be a very competitive player, but at this moment I just play for chill on my free time.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

This char its new here, so no guilds

Important things for you in Tibia

I dont have any special goal at tibia to be honest since I dont play to rush level or to farm for hours and hours....

I would love to reach 250 and start to do some fancy bosses

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I dont have any special refereal but I know a few persons from the guild
Since I'm an active member of Reddit's discord
So people Like Jason, Ben, Lucii and Jake aka Colombias Finest might find my name Familiar.
My Username there its EXIRO

Also one of my rls was on the guild like 1+ year ago, his name its Dorakai / Nelorian Tyrell

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I would love to do some fancy quests / bosses plus I like to be active on guild chat and since I saw some members are pretty friendly I thougt this guild could really fit me

I would love to do some team hunts but I'm most of the time solo because I never know how long I could stay
If I have some quest or special hunts or whatever I can try to fixs all my rl stuff and negotiate with my wife to be abble to stay but I'm not that kind of player that will do teamhunts all days at X

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Manuel and I'm from Spain.
I'm 32 years old and I'm married and have a lovely daughter

I have my own company that dry me a loooooot of my time
I dont have to much Hobbies, I like to play tibia and I love football but I dont practice it since a few years so now I like to see it on TV

I like to cook and go to TOP restaurants to try all kind of meals

I could say 20000 more things but I guess no one will care but feel free to ask whatever you want and I will do my best to answer

Last thing I would like to say its that my English as you might notice its not the best, but I always find the words to talk with people so they can understand me but sometimes I will make your eyes bleed because it

Submitted by user Exiro
ID 1602

Now that I check if I had any response I would like to sorry for some type mistakes
I cant eddit but I guess the post its understandable

I wanted to Point out that I have another char at the server, but 0 plans to play with it.
The char its called Shar Talor and its 269 ED But in case could be needed for something, its ready with supplies and so on.

Cheers!

Hello Manuel, I'm starting your voting right now also don't worry about the typo. We will give you an answer in few days. Good luck.

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Hi! I'm sorry to inform you that our members have decided to decline your application.

Ok, no problem

See you all out there