Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Marcus Aralius's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Levine270

Application for Marcus Aralius (Level 136), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Marcus Aralius
Character Level: 136
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Originally from Refugia

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I began playing Tibia in 2009. Drafted into the game by a friend who started on Antica, I was hooked from the first day. In 2013 life kind of forced me to take a leave of absence. When I was active, hunted nearly daily. I had a friend who started shortly after me and made himself an EK to be my personal blocker. We hunted many things as we leveled together. Vengoth Castle, yalahar hellspawns, and lizards in farmine to name a few. I also have experiance in large group hunts. Formagor mines, lower magicians quarter in yalahar and poi to name the most common spots. I can serve as a damage dealer or healer, whichever is required of me. I enjoy both rolls.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I was a very active member of Amicitia Semper Prodest (ASP).

Important things for you in Tibia

What is most important to me in Tibia is company. I enjoy talking to people even when hunting solo. I mostly enjoy hunting with others.. a party of 2 to 4 people is the most fun to me. I like to make gold... profit is always nice and welcome.. but not as much as having fun with others.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I saw your guild while scrolling through Tibia.com. While looking at your members list I noticed Anxious' name.. he and I used to hunt on almost a daily basis. Seeing him still active and in your guild was enough to seek admittance.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I just want people to play with and be social. Someone to hunt and talk to in-game. That's my only expectation... some kind of activity. I have no need for a dead guild.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

Greetings. My name is Justin... a lot of my friends like to call me Zeus due to my xbox gamertag.. Im 29 and married and father of 3. Living in the US I enjoy playing xbox in my free time once my kiddos are asleep, and my new job allows for me to play Tibia at work for nearly 6hrs a night if not a little more. Life forced me to take a 6yr break from the game, but I have always wanted to return. Now the time is right.

Submitted by user Levine270
ID 1541

Hi! recruitment has just opened again today. we have started your voting process. please come back here from time to time, we might have some questions for you

Looking forward to answering whenever questions you all may have.

Hi! our members have accepted you into the guild. inviting you now

Fantastic! Thank you all so much!