Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Artoxis's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Artoxis

Application for Artoxis (Level 358), Elite Knight.

Character Name: Artoxis
Character Level: 358
Vocation: Elite Knight

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I'm playing on Refugia just from beggining. I have some noobchars on the other worlds but I use them just to talk with friends who already left this world.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

To be honest it's hard to tell exactly when I started to play Tibia, I was very young. It could be probably 1999/2000, you know - game was a lot more pixelic as it is right now Big Grin
I had a lot of retirements and active time play, depends of my life situation like relationships, univeristy. I played MS recently but never gained level higher than 100, now I'm playing this EK only.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I was in Fearsome Angels and Moonblades - in my opinion iconic guilds of this server but only older players would know their history. In both guilds I was viceleader - left because most of my friends stopped playing or left the server, it was very sad to sit at guildchat alone.

Important things for you in Tibia

I just want to enjoy playing this game - people to talk, teamhunts, bosses. Not gonna lie that I missed a lot of updates and want to discover new Tibia world Big Grin

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I don't know any of you personally but noticed a lot of positive things. Some of your members play at this server as long as me so I heard something Smile The most important things to me are staying positive, non-toxic and helpful - that's the info I know about you.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I want to meet new people and as I mentioned before - teamhunt, doing bosses and quest. To be honest I don't care about powergaming - I just want to have fun as I had before my friends retired or left server.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Bogusz, I'm 25 years old. I'm from Poland. I'm junior doctor, hoping to be cardiologist. My hobbies are of course all fields of medicine, volleyball and handball. In my free time I love to meet with my friends, I also train crossfit and volleyball.

Submitted by user Artoxis
ID 1154

Hello Bogusz, sorry about the delay, starting the voting now. Good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Hello Bogusz, you are accepted, Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Thank you! See you in game!