Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Chuky Thompson's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Chuky Thompson

Application for Chuky Thompson (Level 114), Royal Paladin.

Character Name: Chuky Thompson
Character Level: 114
Vocation: Royal Paladin

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I tried to play in lobera but, the community seemed very toxic to me, apart from the fact that it was a dominated server. I tried in nefera but never found friendships that would get me to play there.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing Tibia on March 24, 2018, could i say that I am a new school? hahaha, I went back to the game thanks to a working friend who plays here in Refugia called "Ghost Selling" who invited me to play on this server Smile.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I was in the guild of my ghost friend for a while, but i lelt that the time I was here for nothing, almost nobody was connected, the only one who was there to help me was a ghost, so I Preferred to leave.

Important things for you in Tibia

Apart from my friend ghost, I don't have anyone else, so I would say that's it frienships. I am looking to share good moments and experiencies with friends

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I read about you in the guild section.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

more than anything i make the request because they seem a very united and peaceful guild and that is what caught my attention, I am looking for that friendly people with whom to chat and make the game experience more rewarding.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Luis, I'm 23 years old. I live in Venezuela, I am currently studying business administration, my passion is sports, since i use soccer and boxing. I plan to move out of country at the end of my career.

Submitted by user Chuky Thompson
ID 1145

Hello Luis, I'm starting your voting now, good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Hello Luis, your voting has finally ended and you are accepted. Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

(11-11-2019, 18:52)Loki Silverblade Wrote:  Hola Luis, tu votación finalmente ha terminado y eres aceptado. ¡Bienvenido a Savages!
Muchas gracias, nos vemos en el gremio <3.