Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Colombias Finest's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Colombias Finest

Application for Colombias Finest (Level 92), Royal Paladin.

Character Name: Colombias Finest
Character Level: 92
Vocation: Royal Paladin

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Over the years of playing Tibia i have played on quite a few worlds. I remember starting on an NA world Pacera and the world i played last was Peloria.

I decided to stop playing on Peloria as it is quite a toxic world with the Dominado guild (Reapers).

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing Tibia after i moved house and into a different school in 2007/2008. When i made friends one of them introduced me to Tibia. Ever since then I have been playing "RL" Tibia on and off and playing OTs in the middle. I lost interest in OTs as they either kept resting or closing down so there is no real progression.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

The only other guild i have been in is Limitless on Peloria and helping them out with services. I joined the guild on the 6th December 2018.

Important things for you in Tibia

I'm a numbers guy. I like to keep chasing the best exp and/or profit i can get it keeps me interested. I also like to chat and help people as much as possible on my down time.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I know Ben and Jason from the Tibia Reddit discord.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I don't have any personal expectations of anyone but the people I have met from savages so far have been very helpful to me. My intention is to keep levelling and get to a point where I can play with the members of this guild and do bosses.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Jake and i'm 22 years old. I live in the United Kingdom. I work for an american gambling company being the middle man for suppliers and operators. My hobbies consist of playing tibia, league and hanging out drinking with friends. I have 2 dogs a black Labrador called Jay (named after my grandpa) and Jack Russell called Meg. I still live with my parents but wanting to move soon. I enjoy listing to music while i play games, I mainly listen to Lil Peep but i enjoy most types of music genres.

Submitted by user Colombias Finest
ID 1128

Hello Jake! I'm starting your voting right now. Good luck! Smile

Hey Jake, your voting has ended and you are accepted, welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.