Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Fearless Marcus's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Fearless Marcus

Application for Fearless Marcus (Level 265), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Fearless Marcus
Character Level: 265
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I played Antica -> Epoca -> Furia -> Relania and now Refugia.

I left them becouse my friends quitted and I lost my team.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started to play this game 1999/2000. and I will say I have good experince about tibias gameplay and tibia world.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

Not on Refugia. Back in the days I was one of the leaders and founders of Ruthless Faiths, many years ago. Other than that nope Smile

Important things for you in Tibia

I want to do things I havn't done yet, like some quests, some bosses and I want to enjoy Tibia more relaxing, having fun once again in this game.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I know Gudoro and Daddy Builder. Gudoro is my RL cousin and hes the reason I come to Refugia. I have been playing alot of the new servers but I can't find it fun anymore, chasing levels like crazy and grind for the top.. thats not fun anymore. I want to play without find myself doing the same things over and over again just to stay in top. I want to relax, doing team hunts, have fun with bosses and the most important, have fun toghter with old and new friends Smile

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I have heard alot of good things about Savages, its a old and serious guild and I like that, that brings me back to the glory days of Antica back in 2010~ when I had alot of fun. I also expect that I can find new friends to go bosses, team hunts and quests with. Thats the main reason I think, to find new, friendly players to play the game with Smile

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Marcus, I'm 31 years old and I have been playing this game to long Wink naah jk! Big Grin I'm from Sweden, my hoobies is my family, my wife, my kids and the rest of my family and friends, I enjoy fishing and sports and ofcourse computer games Smile

Submitted by user Fearless Marcus
ID 1125

Hello Marcus, I'm starting your voting now, good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Hello Marcus, your voting has ended and you're accepted. Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

(06-11-2019, 08:40)Loki Silverblade Wrote:  Hello Marcus, your voting has ended and you're accepted. Welcome to Savages!

Thank you! See you in the guild Smile