Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Fawkeey's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Fawkeey

Application for Fawkeey (Level 120), Elite Knight.

Character Name: Fawkeey
Character Level: 120
Vocation: Elite Knight

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Previously I've been playing on Menera but it was god damn ages ago, I was really young then, I was enjoying the game, but I didn't know what I can do there ( I was a typical noob, that was dying every other day ), but still had a lot of fun. Like 2-3 years ago, I started playing on Chrona (It's Epoca nowadays), but I found out people there are really toxic, it was very hard to find someone that I could write with, and it was open retro PvP, which I didn't like that much. I feel like PvP isn't what Tibia is all about. And a couple of months ago I've started on Refugia, but because of some real life problems I could barely play Tibia, now I got a little more time, and I want to met a lot of new people out there.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

Well, my experience with this game started in patch 7.6, when everyone was creating IH's and UH's and selling them, when you could've only one rune on one slot ( 20 per bp ), when knight could use exura gran and some other funny stuff. I wasn't playing constantly, but I was comming back every single year, because that's the most enjoyable game I've ever played so far ( and I've played plenty of them ) I never had a "high" level, but I am not playing this game for levels, but for all the friendships that can be made, which is most valuable thing for me.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

No, I do not been in any other guild, this is basically first guild I want to join to.

Important things for you in Tibia

As you could previously read in my application. I love to make new friends whenever I can, games are great for this, because I can met people all around the world, so I can learn a lot about other cultures/countries. There's nothing better than a true friendship going on, when you know that you can always talk to someone, about anything. I like to help other people when they're in need of it, or tell some jokes. Good memories lasts forever, so why just not try to make some of them ? Smile

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I've just seen a couple of your members in depots, and decided to check this guild on website.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

Expecting anything from anyone is the worst thing ever. So I barely expect anything.. I just want to have a bunch of people that I can talk with, that's literally everything I need in my life.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

It's finally time to introduce myself. My name is Daniel, I am 20 years old, and I am currently living in Poland. In my free time, I used to read some books, but I feel like I need a little break from them. I just started learnig some stuff about card magic and cardistry. I am in love with electronics, not just the new technologies, but a little deeper into electronics, like repairing stuffs like consoles,laptops or mobile phones. Sometimes I am also programming on Arduino, I've made myself a RC car or hand gestured timer.

Submitted by user Fawkeey
ID 1123

Hello Daniel, we're starting your voting now, good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Hey Daniel, voting has ended and you are accepted. Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.