Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Jaayzik's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Jaayzik

Application for Jaayzik (Level 451), Royal Paladin.

Character Name: Jaayzik
Character Level: 451
Vocation: Royal Paladin

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I've played on few servers couple years ago - but since I'm back to Tibia, I'm only playing on Refugia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

As I said, I've used to play on couple servers in the past. My journey started around tibia 7.4 on Isara, but I don't remember many things from that time, I was just a child. Tibia was quiet popular on our estate so me and bunch of my friends started to play on new server - Lucera. I haven't achieved anything big back then, 100lvl was pretty maximum for me. After that we've played on Nerana, grabbed some higher level paladin and shared it, but nothing really special.
Meanwhile I was playing on many war-ots with tibia 8.6. Pretty enjoyed that style, botting all day, fighting all night, and that how life was going from edition to edition.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

Around 1 year ago when I started playing on Refugia I've joined Dark Mortals guild (where I used to be vice-leader) - then I've met your guild, Savages on POI/INQ service. After that we've created guild just to own guild house ("My po GH") but our plan got burned after couple of weeks.

Important things for you in Tibia

People are most important thing in that game. I cannot imagine grinding solo, charming, bossing etc. I can spend whole day in depot just chatting with people on server (except for rotworm, sic!). Also cannot imagine solo-style hunting, I always hunt with my crew!
In every MMO community is most important, that's why I'm really nice guy, always willing to help!

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

As I've mentioned - first contact one year ago on quest service. Nowaday I think I've met few members of Savages, on bosses, warzone task or something like that.
And of course I know Szejk Spear, he introduced me to the leaders and that's how I stayed for longer.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I just expect great cooperation and fun, bosses, warzones and hunts. I'm applying with my crew (Daniggard, Ellderty and Korpo Szczurek) that I always have to carry on my back, but this is just pally things. We are friendly non-toxic players, wanting to spend their after work evenings with positive players, chit-chatting, hunting and joking around.

I also expect April to start using mouse.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

Dzień dobry, my name is Patryk and I've turned 25yrs old this year.
I'm from Poland and right now I'm leaving in Warsaw, where I also work. I'm wasting my life in corporation in Tax Department. In free time I'm playing football in ameteur league with work colleague. Except for Tibia I'm also League of Legends player, but right now got tired of this game - was making my triggered. I'm also big fan of martial arts, tatoos, automotive and pets! I'm owner of awesome ginger-cat (same colour as mine) called Goku!
I'm always open for chit chat on Tibia/Discord so feel free to reach me.

Kind regards,
Jaayzik

Submitted by user Jaayzik
ID 1053

Wait what, ur ginger?? well fml

Started your voting, gl!

I am one of the Golden Five.

I'm still not doing POI for you even if you do get accepted.

touchpad lol