Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Danigaard's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Danigaard

Application for Danigaard (Level 506), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Danigaard
Character Level: 506
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

My first server was Calmera in 2005~. I retired after some years of playing, and now when we reunited we moved to Refugia, so here I am Big Grin

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

Let's say that I am a veteran and oldschool player. I started playing tibia in 2005 for years on server Calmera because of my real friends who were playing there . I had some characters 100-200 levels with different vocations - in that period was quite something Big Grin but I retired for quite long. Some time ago me and my friends decided to reunite and start playing that awesome game again.
We moved to Refugia in 2018 and got into the game like back in the days when We were kids Big Grin

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

No I was not in any guild in Refugia at all, except one month in "My po gieha" wich was created in only one purpose which is guildhall in Rathleton ( My po gieha literally means We are here for GH Big Grin )

Important things for you in Tibia

Main reason why I am still playing this game is chilling and having good time with my friends after day of responsibilities. I love to do some teamhunts, quests and bosses.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

Basically, from Jaayzik ( I am sure u know that lowbob pally - he is the reason why pally needs buff Big Grin Big Grin ) but I met some of your members during last year on Refugia and I have to say everybody was so friendly.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

Main reason, why I want to join you is doing bosses and quests finals - it is really hard to find a decent team nowadays. I just want to spend time with non-toxic players to chill with. Moreover, my real friends ( Jaayzik, Ellderty and Korpo Szczurek) want to join u as well, so do I.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Mike and I am 24yo.
I come from Poland and I live in Warsaw. I am a student ( masters at manegement and accounting ) which consume most of my time. Love of my life is motorsport - drifting. I am "semi pro" driver and I am trying take part of driving tournaments and trainings. I do enjoy playing video games in my free time like Tibia and CS:GO. If you want to have a chat with me, feel free to do so. Big Grin

All the best,
Danigaard

Submitted by user Danigaard
ID 1059

Hey, I started your voting, good luck! Smile

I am one of the Golden Five.