Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Ellderty's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: eld

Application for Ellderty (Level 410), Elite Knight.

Character Name: Ellderty
Character Level: 410
Vocation: Elite Knight

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I was playing on Calmera since 2003, I left it because of lags, then in 2012~ I moved here to Refugia. Simply, EU servers > NA servers for people who are living in the centre of Europe.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing Tibia in 2003. As I said before my first world was Calmera, I had there a few accounts levels 100-300.
I was doing first ever PoI and Inq services there. I always challenge myself to do some crazy things like blocking Gaz'haragoth here on Refugia at 400level~ (2016?) almost succed! Died only 3times in 30minutes Big Grin
As I said I had here 420ek~, but I gave it to my friend when I was going to retire in 2016~
I came back to the game in feb 2018 but not as a full time player Tongue

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I was in many guilds but every of it was on Calmera like: No Mercy, No Justice or Perly Lotry. If you are asking about Refugia, then I wasn't in any guild, except "My po gieha"- we set it up because we want to have a house in Rathleton, nothing more.

Important things for you in Tibia

I don't have as much time as a teenager but I love to do teamhunts and quests with bosses. Also im playing with my real friends so spending time with them on discord during hunts or whatever makes me chill.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I heard about u from Jaayzik, that red, low skill pally Big Grin
I knew your guild since 2015 before my retirement, of course when I was playing here I think I had a good relations with all of you.
When I was 400ek~ Lucii was about 700 so we met a few times at catas or prison Wink same with Jason~.
Also I heard that all of you are very friendly, even some of druids from your guild already texted me for a hunt Big Grin

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

None, really, maybe except doing some bosses with you, cuz it's really hard nowadays to get a full team for any of finals.
Hope that I will meet some of new, friendly faces.
Also my friends (Danigaard, Jaayzik and Korpo Szczurek) wants to join your guild so do I!
Hope that we can get it Wink

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Bartek, I'm 26.
I came from Wroclaw in Poland. I'm working as a restaurant manager. I really enjoy computer games (if you want play some CS:GO feel free to msg!), sports including my love- football. Also I love watching tv series and cooking! #WalterWhite
Feel free to just send me a message in game if you would like to chat or have any question.

see you,
eld.

Submitted by user eld
ID 1057

Hey! Started your voting, gl!

I am one of the Golden Five.