Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Tulorfir's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Tulorfir

Application for Tulorfir (Level 155), Master Sorcerer.

Character Name: Tulorfir
Character Level: 155
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I first learned about Tibia from my real life neighbors which convinced me to join them on Isara. My first days weren't really fruitful, I got PKed in Thais trolls so many times I decided to start all by myself somewhere more peaceful and ended up on Refugia. That was 14 years ago and I'm still not even considering a different server :-)

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing in 2005, when Tibia was at version 7.4. Damn, now I feel old! ?

My story begins for good somewhere in Thais on Refugia, where I figured I'll be finally able to explore the whole troll cave without getting killed by another player. I started as a sorcerer and well, I died anyway. Having pretty poor internet connection, I quickly decided to become a knight instead and I stuck with it for years to come.

My real life neighbors were playing on other servers and Tibia required a lot of interactions with other people back then, so I became very active on the builtin English chat and quickly made friends. I loved the roleplaying aspects, the in-game mysteries and talking with random people in general. I enjoyed hunting and leveling up, but I had the most fun just exploring the world and looking for unsolved quests. You could usually meet me in strange places running around with a pick looking for hidden holes. I knew all the cool slime training spot in MotLS where you wouldn't meet anyone for weeks and visited Hellgate daily, believing there's still something to be found there. I was also the first person on Refugia to get the full pirate outfit and one of the first few to own an avenger after PoI was introduced, so I was doing some actual playing too :-)

All of the above made me quite knowledgeable about the game back then and I enjoyed helping others, so I became a tutor and served that role for a long time. It deserves a quick clarification though - I'm now back after a very long break, I started from scratch, I'm completely lost in the new content and I hardly remember the things I discovered back then Big Grin

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I did a long time ago, but to be honest I don't really remember their names and they no longer exist. I tried browsing my old screenshots collection to find some clues, but had no luck. One name that comes to my mind is Moonblades, but I don't recall whether I actually joined them or just team hunted with them frequently.

As for this new account I started from scratch now, no, I wasn't affiliated with any guild.

Important things for you in Tibia

I'm a casual player just wanting to have fun. I miss the RPG aspect that was at the core of the game long time ago, but I'm slowly adapting to the new reality :-)

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I miss the community Refugia had years ago. The English chat is not what it used to be, it's mostly dead nowadays, so I decided to look for an active English speaking guild with a bunch of friendly people. I did some research and ended up here. I don't know any of you personally, but I've met a few members of your guild in game and it was always a pleasant experience. I also talked with Benboozled today which I know from Reddit and he confirmed Savages could be what I'm looking for.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

None, really. I'm the kind of person that enjoys helping others and is always ashamed to ask for help. I heard that the Savages guild is the nicest English-speaking community on Refugia, so I'm just hoping to meet some cool people :-)

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

Cheers, Sebastian here. I'm a 26 years old guy from Poland working as a software engineer. I'm currently living in Warsaw, but I have the possibility of working remotely as much as I want, so I travel quite a lot. In fact, I'm now writing this from Berlin Smile

I enjoy sports a lot and not being able to be active every single day is one of my biggest life regrets. If I could, I'd be spending all of my free time in climbing gyms, or outside, running, hiking and cycling. Unfortunately, my hands and legs require a rest quite frequently, so I have plenty of time for other activities... such as, amongst others, playing Tibia.

I should emphasize I'm a casual player and I'm not super active. I might spend a week powergaming and then go on a month long roadtrip on the very next day. Tibia is just one of the things I like doing in my free time, and every single day these activities are shouting "PICK ME, PICK ME!" at me and I have to make a tough choice. I know that unpredictable playing patterns don't really work in my favor, but I think you deserve honesty and you should know it to decide whether I'm the right fit for your guild or not. I think I can bring some value even if I don't login frequently Smile

I came back to Tibia few months ago after years of absence and now I'm actually playing two characters at once. I have a mage, Tulorfir, which is level 155 at the moment, and a paladin - Vanar - at level 122. I enjoy both vocations, they have their pros and cons, so I figured why make a choice, I can just have fun on both Smile If possible, I'd like to join your guild on both of them, since they're both pretty much equally active.

I guess that's pretty much it from me, but feel free to just send me a message in game if you'd like to chat. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Submitted by user Tulorfir
ID 1050

Hey, I will start your voting now. Good luck!

Great application btw! Smile

I am one of the Golden Five.