Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New] Erzenglry's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: skylife

Application for Erzenglry (Level 218), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Erzenglry
Character Level: 218
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I started playing Tibia with my best friend on the PVP server called "Kyra". After we noticed PVP isnt our playstyle we started on Candia (non-PVP). in 2010 we quitted playing Tibia because we had too little time. Finally, we went back in July 2k19 started a new Account on Refugia because my brother is also playing on Refugia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

Started playing Tibia since version 6.6 till 2010 and my experience are quite good. I was playing Tibia more like a real RPG after I got older I understood how the game works Big Grin

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

--- No other guilds yet.

Important things for you in Tibia

First of all, having fun in Tibia is the most important thing for me. I dont want to have any trouble in a video game, because we all have enough problems in our real life - I would say. So I suppose a friendly treatment.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

First time I heard of you, were your questing services and some guildmembers of you at some hunting places.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I want to join your community because im looking for likeminded ppl and after talking with some guildmates of you, it confirmed me in my statement. On the other side im looking for hunting partners and killing bosses together because im more a teamplayer then a one man army. Big Grin

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

long story short my name is Daniel im 25 years young from Germany and im a software engineer (BA). In my sparetime I love to play all kind of videogames. Furthermore im developing apps for andrioid and iOS to support kids with cancer.

Submitted by user skylife
ID 980

Hello Daniel, we are starting your voting now. Good luck and make sure to check this post daily in case one of us has a question for you while voting is going on.

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

(30-09-2019, 19:52)Loki Silverblade Wrote:  Hello Daniel, we are starting your voting now. Good luck and make sure to check this post daily in case one of us has a question for you while voting is going on.
Sure feel free to ask

Hello Daniel, you are accepted welcome to Savages!
P.s. get ready for damn daniel jokes.

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.