Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Moxivon's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Moxivon

Application for Moxivon (Level 272), Royal Paladin.

Character Name: Moxivon
Character Level: 272
Vocation: Royal Paladin

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I'm playing mostly refugia .I tried PVP worlds but they're just not for me. Had few other accounts on refugia but they aren't worth mentioning. Just some 50-60 lvls.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I'm an old timer, playing since 7.9 tibia. Had a few years break and now I'm back again for good. I'm decent Paladin, but I can also play magic characters (I've got 180 ED on refugia aswell).

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

For short time I was in moonblades back in the day they were still active guild. Also few smaller guilds like Hellalive etc

Important things for you in Tibia

I don't have as much time to play as I would like. Job, family etc. So when I'm playing I'm focused on hunting. I love doing quests and team hunts.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

Like I mentioned in my previous application, I'm friend with Luciifera. That's how I heard about your guild.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

After such a long break I had, I'm pretty overwelmed with all these new features. A help with understanding new things would be nice. Also, I'm into team hunting so that's my biggest expectation for playing with guild. I would like to join your guild cause I'm the chatty one Wink

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

A fellow player <cough>MItch<cough>pointed out that my previous app was shit Tongue So let me do it properly this time(I hope).
I'm Paweł, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Poland. I'm happily married(yea, That's possible Tongue). Just a regular guy, work, family and gaming in free time Big Grin
I love good, hard and loud music. I'm into computer science and graphic design :]

Submitted by user Moxivon
ID 768

I will start your voting now. Good luck bro

I am one of the Golden Five.

Character Invited
Moxivon has been invited.

Welcome to the shitshow

I am one of the Golden Five.