Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Ninode's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: ninode

Application for Ninode (Level 781), Elite Knight.

Character Name: Ninode
Character Level: 781
Vocation: Elite Knight

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

I Always have been in Refugia and I will never leave here, just if my all friends stop to play in Refugia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing tibia in 2006 and I always played by EK. I used to play on OT server sometimes and I already had my own OT server for a while. I stopped to play for a few years because i was busy studying and I back few years ago.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

Yes I had a guild “Bonde do Mal” and i created this guild because i wanted a guild house to use.

Important things for you in Tibia

I like to make new friends to explore stuffs together, I like to hunt with my friends, with my main char or noobs chars. I enjoy to help peoples as much as I can.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I know Laila Gatinha for +- 12-13 years, she is one of my first friends on tibia, and she always said good things about the guild, i participated from a lot services of Savages and i enjoyed a lot. I know Shidosz too, and he says the guild is very organized and i’m looking this. I know Hellbella and Nystek too,  I also knew Insane and some members of there.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I’m looking for a respectful guild, an active one, i want to make new friends, help everyone when i can, have fun together, and maybe make some quests/bosses. I already know that u guys are very nice and i’m just expecting to have a good time with u.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Thiago, i’m from Brazil and i’m 29 years old. I like to play videogames and games of RPG, but tibia is my best game <3. I work with information Technology. On my free time I like to play, be with my girlfriend, she is also a player but she only plays LOL ;/. We will live together this year so wish me luck plx. And I have 3 cats and 1 dog.

Submitted by user ninode
ID 791

Hi Thiago! We have started the voting on your app, if we have any questions, we will ask you here so be sure to check back here sometime

Good luck!

You have been invited to Savages. Welcome!