Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Somav's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Somav

Application for Somav (Level 255), Elite Knight.

Character Name: Somav
Character Level: 255
Vocation: Elite Knight

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Menera, transferred here in 2012 to join friends who had moved here.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

Started playing in 2006, mostly played this knight and an ED. Quit in 2010 when i got into WoW for a while, but played for a short time back in 2012. Enjoying the game more now than I did back then so I expect to keep at it for a while.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

I was in Veriiky Dynasty on Menera for years, and I was in the guild my friends from there had here in 2012, forgot the name of it. I was in Bad Company here for a few weeks until some of the leaders got into some drama with the Gods. I went on vacation for a couple of weeks, and when I came back home, they had up and left the server I guess?

Important things for you in Tibia

I play to have fun, I can't be bothered with drama between guilds and such. I have mostly been a solo player, but I'm open for team hunts and stuff, mostly I just like being in guilds for the people to talk to.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I played with April on Menera, so heard about you from her.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

From what I've been told, your guild is more about the social aspects of this game, while still being a rather big guild. Unfortunately from my experience, guilds with lots of people with mid to high lvl players tend to be kind of dicks about it, which as I said earlier, I don't really have time or energy for - but you seem to be the exception to the rule. Keep that up and I'll be happy!

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Simon, I'm 29 years old and I'm from Sweden.
I'm into all things pop culture, be it movies, tv shows, books or music (I have no musical talents myself, I just love listening to many kinds of music and finding new stuff). When I decide I have to move out of the house I enjoy mountain biking.

Submitted by user Somav
ID 765

We have started your voting! Good luck. Check back here from time to time to see if anyone has questions for you

Simon, we have decided to invite you into savages, welcome!

Thank you!