Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Linko Ez's App
Information 

Joining Savages - Submitted by user: Linko

Application for Linko Ez (Level 329), Elder Druid.

Character Name: Linko Ez
Character Level: 329
Vocation: Elder Druid

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Estela. I wanted to play with my RL friends on Refugia.

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I started playing at the end of 2004, I think. During 7.4. I have played on and off on several game worlds since then, last years on Estela, Secura and Refugia. My characters bacame between lvl 100 and 300. I have mostly played mages when I have played Tibia. I'm not a pro mage player, buy I enjoy them the most.

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

No, not on this character on this server.

Important things for you in Tibia

I like to get experience by team hunting, I find TH the most fun part of this game. I don't enjoy solo hunting so much. TH also means an opportunity to chat with firends and have fun in general. I think Tibia is a game where you need a nice community to have fun, either playing with real life friends or get to know new ones in game, to hunt or chat with.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

My RL friend Taz (Taz Maniac / Nordea) asked me if I wanted to join the guild he's been in for some years. He told me that everyone is helpful and nice to chat/talk on discord with. At one occasion I also chatted with Jor'di a little bit when I was duo hunting with Taz.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I only expect to have fun and having someone to chat with during the time I play this game. I feel like I want to belong to something bigger in the game and not only having my rl's to socialize with. You seem like a nice guild with decent people.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

My name is Linus and I live in southern Sweden. I'm almost 29 years old and work at a big factory where they make doors, windows etc, and I also work part time as a firefighter. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend and dog, my friends and family and playing video games while streaming. I also manage (believe it or not) to practice football with some matches from time to time. I like sports in general...and video games. A perfect combination hehe Smile

Submitted by user Linko
ID 662

Hello Linus, I'm starting your voting, visit this page daily to see if any of us has a question for you. Good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

(07-08-2019, 19:31)Loki Silverblade Wrote:  Hello Linus, I'm starting your voting, visit this page daily to see if any of us has a question for you. Good luck!

Thank you! Sure, I'll do that Smile

Hello Linus, voting progress just ended and you are accepted, Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

(10-08-2019, 16:39)Loki Silverblade Wrote:  Hello Linus, voting progress just ended and you are accepted, Welcome to Savages!

Thanks for the quick response! Oh my, I'm so excited!