Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Accepted] Noz's App
Information 

Joining Savages Application - Submitted by Noz

Application for Conqueror Noz (Level 515), Master Sorcerer.

Character Name: Conqueror Noz
Character Level: 515
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Original Owner: Yes
Criminal Record: No

Your previous gameworlds and why did you leave them?

Celesta. I transferred mostly because all my friends retired, but I still had some active friends on Refugia, so I thought,  why not. Smile

When did you start playing Tibia and what is your experience?

I think the very first time was around 2002, at a friends house, but I didnt last long. I started actively at around 2005. And been playing on and off since then, everyone needs a break every now and then it seems.

Ive cleared the most quest except the very new ones due to I came back from a break not that long ago.
I would say im decent at playing MS, but thats just my opinion. Smile

Have you been in other guilds? If so, which ones?

On Celesta I was a member of Remedy, Devilment, Forsaken Phoenix and Golden apple. Those i left due to inactivity of members and I then started another guild with my RL friends.

Important things for you in Tibia

To have fun. And to help others who's in need of it. Teamhunts and quest services for people is always nice Smile Gaining new friends is also important.

How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone of us?

I heard about you guys from Osci. One of my friends i mentioned earlier.

Why do you want to join us and what is your expectations from us?

I would like to join you because I would like to have people to do quests and bosses with. Aswell as having nice chats with friendly people.
My expectations from you guys is fun conversations aswell as teamhunts and quests.

Tell us about yourself, write a few lines! (Name, Age, Country, Hobbies etc.)

Im Joakim, but everyone from the lands of Tibia is calling me Joa. Im 29 years old and im from Sweden. On my spare time I like to play Tibia obviously Smile and other games like Fortnite for example. One of my hobbies is floorball, a sport I used to play. Other than that I like to spend time with my family.

Submitted by user Noz

Hey Joakim, sorry for late respond I'm starting your voting progress and because of the late respond i'll try to give you a respond within 2days by forcing ppl to vote quickly Smile
Good luck!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

It's no problem. Alright, hoping for the best ?

Yeah don't worry, hang in there

Guildsite admin - PM me if you need help
Golden Six of the Savages

Hey Joakim, you are accepted! Welcome to Savages!

Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Woho Big Grin